Monday, February 27, 2012

Wrapping February Up

Both Mac and Jaxton had awesome basketball seasons.
Nate helped coach Jaxton's team and led him to a successful first year. Jaxton loved playing and always had a big smile on his face through each game. He was also known as the "play maker" from game one because he'd take the ball down the court, pause to motion to one of his teammates where to go and then pass the ball and carry the play out. He's such a great kid!



Mac had a great season as well. I LOVE the competitor in Mac and I LOVE his passion for sports. He's quick, he's a thinker, he's a hustler and he was a great asset to his team. He loved that he was now old enough to be in a league with refs and where there was actually a winning/losing team. He's spent countless hours outside shooting hoops and I think he's found a true love for basketball.

It snowed! We weren't sure it was going to happen this year, so we were pleasantly surprised to wake up last Monday morning to enough snow to satisfy me for another year. The kids couldn't wait to get out in it and it's a good thing they jumped on it because by the afternoon it was 60 degrees and the snow had melted away.




Lately it seems my family is an accident waiting to happen. We went from Beckam's broken arm to Jaxton falling on the train table and hitting his ear. I had no idea an ear could turn as purple and swell up as fast as his did.

Jilli is 2 1/2 years old and we celebrated her milestone on Thursday. She chose a pink princess backpack for her trip to UT and then (with the help of Beckam) chose Honey Buns to share with the family and blow her candle out in. This little girl amazes me every day. I'm so thankful for her. She is the smartest, wittiest, sweetest, most beautiful little girl I know.

And Dear Makenzee, we, the Peterson family, are such big fans of you! Thank you for loving my children and letting them maul you. We think you are awesome!

No comments: