Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Lions, Tigers & a Princess

On a whim we decided to head to the circus. The kids loved it and made it through the whole 3 hour performance. I discovered that I missed my "call in life" and I couldn't help but wonder what life would be like in the circus. I think I would have loved to have been one of the acrobat girls who hung from the ceiling in a glass ball that opened up into two pieces with each split and trick they did. I've decided that I will nurture Mac's new dream of being a dragon slayer in the circus -- maybe they'll let him bring his aged mother along for the ride.



Let me just say that Jilli is such a lucky little girl to have three brothers that love her with all their hearts.

My friend, Chelsea, gifted Jilli with two bags full of dress-up clothes and Jilli has been blissfully happy and content in her little princess world ever since.



And this is one of the sweetest pictures ever. I love how it turned out. She's quite my lil' ballerina princess!

No comments: