Tuesday, February 1, 2011

SEVEN






I took Mac to the store with his birthday money from grandparents and he picked out some Ninjagos and then decided to save the rest. On the way out of the store there was a donation container for sick children; Mac paused, asked me what it was for, I explained, and without any hesitation, he dropped his change inside it. He didn't look to me for a pat on the back or a "way to go Mac," he knew what the kind thing to do was and he just did it, happily and without another thought about it.
I love everything MAC! His drama, his sweetness, his sincerity, his hard head, his drive, his wisdom, his curiosity, his wonderfulness!
Happy 7th Birthday big guy! You make my every day AWESOME and I love you more than words can say.

1 comment:

Holly and Robert said...

Wow!! I can't believe he is seven!!! Happy Birthday Mac!!!