Sunday, January 30, 2011

happenings . . .

Beck and Jax just after their haircuts. And for the record Nate does a much better job of cutting hair than any salon we've ever taken our boys to -- good to know in case the hospital administration thing doesn't work out. :)


Jillian turned 17 months old last week. I'm still trying to wrap my head around where the time went and how my baby girl grew into such a busy, demanding, sweet, dramatic, and nurturing big girl.

We've been taking advantage of this 60+ degree weather. We are SO ready for spring, warmer weather, and getting outside more (without freezing).


More material flower crafts (and I'm still not tired of them).

Beckam is quite the little guy. The other day he took the handvac upstairs to vacuum up some chips that Jilli had dumped. He was very meticulous about this job and insisted on doing it himself. It took him quite a while, but when he was finished, he had done a great job. After I thanked him and gave him a big hug he said to me (as he arched backward to stretch his back out), "I think I've got a crink in my back." Way to take one for the team Beck!

Nate and I headed to PF Changs for a little post-birthday dinner. Super. Yummy.
And let me just say that this world would do well to have a few more "Kristi Kubik's" in it -- much thanks to her for taking on our four kiddos so that Nate and I could eat in peace.

2 comments:

Metta said...

I love that last photo of you two ladies! There is something about having a house full of dudes to really pull out the gorgeous in women...

emandtrev said...

It's hard to say which photo is my favorite! What a beautiful family!

I think I must be all girl, because of course I gravitated to that picture of Jillian wearing the red flower and you in that darling turqoise necklace! Do tell if you ever decide to sell them. :)