Saturday, February 26, 2011

My Girl!

My baby turned 18 months old on Wednesday.
I love everything about this little girl from her hip-swingin' run, to the "shh, shh, shh" she says as she's rocking her baby dolls to sleep or quieting her brothers.
I love seeing her smile each morning, her squeals of delight when I come home and the fact that she's a momma's girl.
I love the way she repeats words that she hears, finds such joy in her brothers chasing her around in circles and attempts such a cute version of push-ups.
I love the way she says "NO," her ability to say lots of words, especially any that begin with "B" and the way she pats your face or head when she thinks you're sad.
I love the way her leg warmers roll down at the top from having such juicy thighs, the way she rolls her eyes in disgust and the way she pushes her hair out of her face.
I love my Jillian Venice!

18 month stats: weight: 25 lbs. (65th%), height: 32 in. (70th%) and head 75th %

3 comments:

JDS said...

I thought you were going to compare your 18 month pictures with her 18h month picture at the top. She looks EXACTLY like you in the first picture!

Holly and Robert said...

She is so cute!! I can't believe how fast time goes!!

emandtrev said...

What a darling girl!