Saturday, September 1, 2012

An Adventure Awaits

The kids and I kept our tradition of a daily summer adventure for each weekday throughout the summer (remember here? ).
The first five weeks of summer were a breeze because we were in Utah and we had about 10 adventures built in to every day, but when we got home I had to put on my "fun mom" cap and come up some ideas. Here's some of what we came up with this year:








We capped the summer off with a weekend trip to the beach -- what better way to end the summer?!



All in all I think the kids had a great, fun-filled summer. They always looked forward to our adventures and it was a great motivator for them to get all their chores done first thing. Goodbye summer and hello Fall a.k.a. "I want everything I eat to be dowsed in pumpkin."

No comments: