Wednesday, June 23, 2010

10 Months

Jilli turned 10 months old today. She can basically get to whatever she wants by her crawl/scoot/lunge/sit-up combo. We're getting ready to take our trip to Utah and we can't wait for our families to be able to spend time with and get to know her (there's so much to love!)

Jilli didn't like her first trip to the beach, and honestly we had to wonder who's child she was since both Nate and I love a good day in the sun and water. But, after a few trips to the pool, she's finally coming around and I think she indeed must be an Olsen/Peterson.

While I need a lot of practice before I master the art of pigtails, I still think Jilli looks cute as can be. Here she is in her first set of piggytails!

5 comments:

Holly and Robert said...

She is a doll!!!

Kim said...

She is so cute! Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks. Good luck on the drive and be safe.

Merrill's said...

Oh, I can't wait to hold that Jilli! Just think...tomorrow you journey begins. Good luck on the drive!

emandtrev said...

She is just sooo sweet!

Kylene said...

She is so cute. Seriously. So darn cute.