Monday, October 12, 2009

This & That


Precious . . . enough said.

I overheard Mac having a conversation with our neighbor discussing the reasons why they had each moved from their old homes.
Mac's take on it was : "The reason we had to move into a bigger house is because my mom keeps having people come out of her belly!"
I didn't even try to correct him or make it sound any better because, well, he hit it right on the head.
For our family, we think Jaxton is very musical. The other day he was singing Jillian to sleep and I heard him sing, "Rock a bye baby, rock a bye baby, hope all your dreams come true. Rock a bye baby, rock a bye baby, I won't let anyone get you." I was impressed that he sang it on the fly and that it totally rhymed. Way to go, Jax!
While I don't like my kids to watch too much t.v., I will admit that it does make for a nice mommy break if they will sit down to a show or two. For the first 2 + years of Beckam's life, we couldn't get him to watch any t.v., not even for 10 seconds . . . that is until he discovered the "Wonder Pets," or "Won Pets" as Beckam calls them. His favorite pet is Ming Ming and he loves for you to sing "What's gonna work?" and then he'll follow with a big, "TEAMWORK!"
Our little clan seems to be surviving, thriving, and doing well. Love these little kids and all the joy they bring to my life!

3 comments:

Holly and Robert said...

So cute....

Kade and Katie said...

love it! and right now in our lives, isn't it really about "teamwork" around here it takes all of us to get it done! love those little ones jam, they are just adorable! how are you? you are an amazing mommy. love ya!

Brian Owens said...

Jillian is beautiful! Little girls are such a treat! I found you through Kate's blog and hoped there would be pictures, Mom told me you had just had a little girl. Your kids are beautiful and it sounds as though you are doing great--so glad!