Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A Special Day for a Special Girl


I kept the boys busy during the blessing with this -- I thought it turned out cute.








Nate gave Jillian a beautiful blessing this last Sunday. She was wide-eyed through the entire thing, but never let out a peep. When Nate handed her to me when the blessing was through, I was expecting a great mother/daughter moment where Jillian would look at me and grin -- the reality of it was as soon as she was handed to me she puked all over both her and me. Oh well, at least we had some kind of memorable moment.
Since my parents were here over general conference weekend and Nate's mom and brother were here over stake conference weekend, we didn't have any family around last weekend for the blessing -- good thing we can always count on great friends to fill in when family can't be around. We are so grateful for this sweet little girl that Heavenly Father has given us. We think she is so special and holds so much potential to do good.

4 comments:

Holly and Robert said...

What a special day!! She is darling! Your boys look like they are very proud big brothers!!

Magic Marker said...

Oh Jami, she looks just like you! I love the pictures, and I'm glad that the day was so special:)

Kim said...

She is so cute! Love that face! Too bad schedules didn't work out better for family to be there. Good thing you have good friends to help you enjoy your day. Love you guys and miss you.

Kade and Katie said...

what a good looking little family you have! love you!