Tuesday, December 18, 2012

SUPER. SEVEN.

Basically, Jaxton is 7 years of complete joy wrapped up in one little body. His smile knows its way straight to my heart and when he giggles, he holds my heart in his hands. I love me some Jaxton James!
After waking up and gift opening, it was off to school with birthday cookies in hand to enjoy the day with good friends and good teachers.
Jaxton's a sucker for strawberry shakes, so I couldn't disappoint on his birthday.
After dinner out with the family and then shopping with dad, Jaxton came home to cobbler and ice cream, which we actually ate the next day since everyone was still full from dinner.
I love this boy, I always will.  So happy he's mine!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I've loved this boy since he was a little toddler! He's looking so grown up and handsome! Happy Birthday to my favorite Jaxton!