Monday, December 17, 2012

So Very Blessed . . .

November began with a visit from our dear ole' friend, Thankful the Turkey. The kids were full of ideas of what they were thankful for and happily filled their feather with all their blessings. I do have to say that the kids are genuinely just "thankful kids." None of them have ever gone through an "entitlement" stage and how grateful I am for that (I should add that to my thankful feather and then knock on wood).





How lucky we are to have Nate's sister only 7 1/2 hours away in OH.  We love having family "close" and look forward to our visits with them.  Last year they came our way for Thanksgiving, so they generously offered to host us this year.



I know this post is late and even though we are already knee-deep in Christmas festivities, how grateful I am for all that I have, especially my husband, my four sweet children, our health, home, and the gospel of Jesus Christ. Truly so very blessed!

No comments: