Wednesday, May 18, 2011

S to the T to the RAWBERRY!

Much to Nate's annoyance, the kids and I have been chanting this ever since we went strawberry picking last week. What can I say, once a cheerleader, always a cheerleader.

Here's Jilli frolicking to the strawberry patch.

Beckam was quite serious about the whole thing. Both he and Jaxton thought it was a good idea to wear their rain boots since farmers wear boots when they work too.


Jaxton dove right into the whole experience and went right to work.

"My basket has more strawberries than yours does."

The strawberry pickin' clan -- my good friends Kristi and Rachael and their little one(s).

This girl is still a little hard to get a picture of, but she LOVED the whole experience.



Jaxton's expression describes perfectly how yummy these strawberries really were.

But just in case you needed a closer look . . .

And if you weren't sold yet . . .

Just one last time (sorry Nate), altogether now, "S to the T to the RAWBERRY!"

2 comments:

Kim said...

How fun! Those strawberries are making my mouth water:)

BeckyB.West said...

Jami, I saw your blog on Monique's list. Love the strawberry cheer:) It reminded me of all the AWESOME cheers we did for our seminary class whenever someone had a birthday. Remember those? We were really cool. Right? Or just dorky? :)