Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mother's Day

While my husband spent Wednesday to Friday out of town, Saturday moaning about a sore throat and Sunday at the urgent care being diagnosed with strep throat, I spent my Mother's Day with these four . . .


and it was an absolute pleasure.

I made it through three hours of church solo (a feat in and of itself), giving a YW's lesson, putting up a bulletin board, holding a class presidency meeting and driving an hour round trip. I came home to a husband on the couch, but by 5:30 he had mustered up enough strength to make fish tacos (my request) from scratch, enough for our family and our neighbors -- bless him!
Successful Mother's Day indeed!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

You are all so doggone cute! And you, Jami, are super mom!

Are you in YW again? What happened to RS teaching? Ooh, ooh, and tell Nate I need his fish taco recipe. That sounds really good.

Unknown said...

I just love that picture of you and your kids. What a great mom you are.
I had no idea Nate was so sick. Danny had strep too, and that is why I was home.

Hope he's feeling better. I'm glad you had a super day because you really are a super mom.