Thursday, December 30, 2010

30 year-old outfit

Luckily my mom kept some of her favorite outfits from when I was a child and I have had so much fun dressing Jilli in them. She's worn my blessing dress, she wears my snowsuit and coat, she's worn one of my Sunday dresses, she's worn my old baby doll dress, and the latest was this cute little ensemble.

This was especially sweet to me since my grandma Pearl made this outfit and took this picture of me not long before she passed away. My heart swelled with joy each time I caught sight of my wonderful daughter in this outfit and I could imagine it was making her great grandma in heaven smile as well.
FYI: Jilli is 16 months old in this picture and I am 9 months old -- I'm hoping the outfit was a bit big on me :)

3 comments:

Holly and Robert said...

So cute!! I loved your Christmas card!! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!!!

Unknown said...

That is so cute. I can't believe you still have something you wore when you were a baby! That is so cool that you saved it. And you two look so a like. What adorable photos. I'm glad you posted this, Jami!

Unknown said...

Seriously - twins! Adorable twins! Christine