Monday, April 12, 2010

Easter Weekend

My 30th birthday came and went and ended up being a great day. I started the day with a run at the gym and then I came home to a birthday egg hunt made by Nate. He had prepared 7 eggs and in each one there was a clue (that even rhymed) telling me where to go to find that particular present. The last clue ended with me finding a note that had a message from each person in the family. Nate also stayed up late the night before making me a double decker choclate cake (yum). The rest of the day was filled with egg hunts, good friends, and phone calls and messages from many. While I'd be happy to share this great day and it's photos here, I can't -- unfortunately they were all erased from the camera's memory card. :( When I turn 30 again next year (and the next and so on) I'll be sure to post some then.




We headed to the zoo on the Friday before Easter and had a great time. But, note to self not to ever go again on Easter weekend. The parking attendant said it's the busiest day of the season and we believe him -- it took us 45 minutes to drive 5 miles.

1 comment:

Holly and Robert said...

Looks like a ton of fun!!!