Thursday, February 25, 2010

Has anyone seen my baby?

I can't seem to find my teeny tiny, sleepy eyed, quiet and cuddly baby. Instead all I can find is a hand grabbing, two teethed, rolling over, sitting up, bright eyed, and babbling big girl. Where did the last 6 months go? But seriously, we could not be more in love with this 16 lb. 3 oz (55th %) and 27 inch long (90th %) beauty! According to Mac, just looking at Jillian makes all your mad feelings go away -- I completely agree! We love, love, love you Miss J!


P.S. Beckam has given Jillian a new name which totally cracks me up, but Jillian may grow not to appreciate it as much -- "Jilli Billi Butt!"

7 comments:

Holly said...

I've been wondering the same thing about my sweet babe, where did he go? Your lil "Jilli Billi Butt" (love that!) is just adorable! :)

Merrill's said...

Wow, that Jilli is growing up way too fast. I can't wait for you guys to come to utah in June. I hope Jilli remembers me? Give her lots of hugs and kisses from aunt michelle. By the way, did bec get the word "butt" from Aidan...i hope not.

Magic Marker said...

She's such a cutie! Enjoy every moment because she will grow up so fast.....

Unknown said...

I LOVE the nick name Beckam gave Jilli. No doubt with three brothers it will stick forever. :)

EMILY said...

She is beautiful, Jam. Hope to get to see you and the kiddos this summer if you come out.

nicole said...

I too would like to comment that she is soo cute. i just love her little leg warmers, aren't you so glad you have a girl? Someday I'll have a girl...

Kade and Katie said...

oh that is funny! she is so adorable, i think she could make my "mad" go away too, soo cute!