Sunday, August 9, 2009

Trying to Stay Busy


I'm driving myself crazy waiting for this new lil' one to come and since the boys and I had to skip out on church today (due to colds), I decided to break out the rolling pin and make a batch of cinnamon rolls. As you can tell from the pictures, Batman himself joined in on the excitement, we were visited by an "indian" who was just passing through after making his latest bow and arrow, and while the littlest man slept through the first half of the fun, he woke up just in time to roll out the dough. Between dodging the indian's arrows, Batman trying to lick everything in sight, and lil' man sticking his fingers into anything and everything, the cinnamon rolls ended up surprisingly good. Today I'm feeling pretty good about what I can accomplish with three little ones . . . bring on the fourth!

6 comments:

Bush's said...

those look fantastic! missed you today and anxiously awaiting this sweet angel...love the new blog! We will be out of town all week, so maybe when we get back she will be here!

Kim said...

Sounds like quite the adventure at your house. The cinnamon rolls look delicious! I wish I was there to taste test for you.

the rutledge's- said...

Hi Jami-

We made it. Church was good today, met some nice people. I love the room for your little girl, so adorabe! Hope you are feeling well, as soon as I get unpacked maybe I could drop by your house and say hello...unless your little girl arrives early. When are you due again? I was thinking the end of the month. I will call you.

emandtrev said...

Those cinnamon rolls look awesome! I'd love your recipe, if you'd like to share it. :)

Your nursery is adorable! I love the colors and what you've done with the room.

Merrill's said...

Do you ever sit down? You put me to shame, with everything you do and get accomplished. What is wrong with me? Hey, are those cinnamon rolls mom's recipe? I want one :(

Magic Marker said...

Yum, I love cinnamon rolls and those are looking so great! How are things progressing with the baby? She'll be here before you know it!