Thursday, October 8, 2015

Going "home" to North Carolina

After a lot of deliberation, Nate and I decided it was time to put our home up for sale in NC. We took one last opportunity to go out there and assess the house, find a realtor and make a few repairs. We also enjoyed catching up with friends and hitting some of our favorite restaurants. Among all the fun, was a surprise shower that my dear friends put together for me. Words can't adequately express how I feel about these sweet women who took the time to plan, prepare and come to the shower. I love my NC friends -- they will always be some of my most cherished people and relationships! For 8 years these people were my family away from family. I learned, grew, laughed and cried with them and I became a better person from knowing them.

The boys were pretty pumped with their new Tarheel shirts that we brought back for them.

North Carolina will always hold such a special place in my heart!

No comments: