Thursday, September 17, 2015

Halloween 2014

With this pregnancy I have felt as yucky as humanly possible, so our October festivities were non-existent. No pumpkin patch, no pumpkin carving, in fact, I feel successful that my kids even went out trick-or-treating! Thank heavens for Grandma Elaine who invited the kids over for cookie decorating, at least that counts for something!

Jilli was darling as a cowgirl,

Beckam opted for a skeleton (2nd year in a row),

Jaxton went with Dwayne Wade (either 2nd or 3rd year in a row),

and Mac, unlike the last three years as Rajon Rondo, added a cape and some extra sports accessories to this year's costume and called himself CAPTAIN SPORTS!

Ava also spent a few nights with us over Halloween while the rest of the Bagley's were at a baseball tournament.  It was so great having an extra "mom" around to help out! Love that girl!

Grateful that my kids are old enough to realize that mom just doesn't feel good and that they can fend for themselves, costumes and all! Hoping I can redeem myself next year!

No comments: