Sunday, November 11, 2012

Consider My Heart Officially Full!

When I had Jillian, I vowed that I would not influence her to follow my passion and be a dancer. And even as I heard of other moms signing their toddlers up for dance classes, I refrained and would remind myself, "This is Jilli's life, not yours." But, when Jilli, (all on her own and out of the blue), said, "I need to take dance class," I immediately jumped on it, 'cause who am I to stand in the way of her dancing dreams?
She came home from her first class thrilled with her two teachers and "plie-ing" like a pro. Best $36 I could've spent!






Now I know her dancing career only began a few days ago, but isn't that the face of a performer?

2 comments:

Katie said...

Definitely the prettiest little ballerina I know!

kelley said...

Love it! Can we come to her first recital!!?!?