Thursday, May 31, 2012

Check Us Out!

Nate and I are moving up in life. For us that means that for two Friday's in a row we had a babysitter come watch the kids while we went out. Our first Friday extravaganza was to see the Broadway show "Wicked." It was pretty much awesome!

The second Friday out we redeemed Nate's surprise Christmas present from me -- a zipline tour for two (love those "we" gifts). It was a completely new experience for me and one that I totally loved. We could be in trouble, though -- I think I'm addicted to getting a babysitter once a week and going out. Once a week is so much more fun than twice a year!

This is sweet Jilli doing what she does best, being sweet!

Jaxton has lost three teeth in the last month, which puts him at a grand total of five teeth lost. Front teeth missing is one of my favorite looks!

Apparently Mac's workout plans are working. Checkout the biceps on these fella's. Lately they've been mastering the skill of pull-ups, something I don't think I could ever do.


I just realized that I have no pics of Beck in this post, so here's a shout out to him. We've been talking a lot about being proactive and responsible in our family and tonight Beckam walked straight in from a ballgame, right upstairs, brushed his teeth, put his jammies on and was quietly waiting in his bed to read scriptures. Proof that all that yakking pays off sometimes. Go Beck!

No comments: