Sunday, April 29, 2012

April Wrap-Up

The big camera was sitting up high, Jilli pulled on its strap and it came crashing down on her face.  Poor girl has been sportin' a nice bruised nose ever since.

There are many "girly" things about Jilli, but there are also many "brother" things that have rubbed off on her as well.  Playing with dinosaurs, lions and tigers seems to be her favorite thing lately and she insists on carrying them with her in her purse everywhere we go.

Mac's spring soccer season just ended this last weekend.  I missed the championship game, but was told it was the best game he's played.  His coach allowed him to go anywhere on the field and play both defense and offense at the same time.  He's such a fierce competitor and quite the little athlete.







Jaxton's always been my "bug" lover.  He spends many an afternoon on his hands and knees digging in the mud and under rocks in search of 6 legged friends.

We were thrilled to make it to the strawberry patch again this year.  Although Jilli wasn't my best picker (she kept picking the white strawberries no matter how many times I told her not to) we still came home with two large buckets full.


The kids devoured a bunch, we froze a bunch and

we made some excellent desserts with a bunch.

Jaxton has great hair and I love it longer, but when it gets long enough that I have to brush it out each morning, I know it's time for a haircut.  He's a cutie, that's for sure!

I'll end this post with a couple pics of my oldest.

I love this kid.  He holds my heart in his hands.

2 comments:

Metta said...

That photo of Mac looking over his shoulder all suave with his soccer clothes is the best. Love that you caught him in the act of being so naturally cool. I hope my boys are just like him...

Joni said...

Cute Kiddos...and yummy looking desserts...do you share recipes?