Friday, September 23, 2011

Seriously in LOVE!

Thanks to Alana Lange Photography, my siblings and I were able to surprise our parents with this beautiful portrait of their 15 favorite people in the world.
Whenever I see this picture I can't help but smile. I think each of the kids personalities shines through beautifully -- you can't even tell that Beckam was throwing up in between shots and that Mac was about an hour away from throwing up about a gazillion and one times.
You've got to admit it . . . aren't they the cutest bunch of kids you've ever seen?

And P.S. I have no idea who paints their entire barn turquoise, but for the sake of our wonderful picture, I thank them!

4 comments:

Kim said...

Great picture! I bet your parents just loved it.

Bush's said...

I love this picture!!! The colors are awesome! I want to drive up to Logan just for that barn!

Magic Marker said...

That is such a cute picture and great idea! love it:)

emandtrev said...

This photo is amazing! The colors and cuteness level are both incredible! :) I don't think I've ever seen this barn before--where is it? SO cute.