Thursday, September 23, 2010

Jilli Billi Poke-a-nilli


My baby turned 13 months yesterday. She is growing so fast! I saw a picture that we snapped of her and for just an instant I saw her as a 12 year old and it scared me. Jilli is working on standing on her own and just 2 days ago she took her first wobbly steps to our neighbor Angela. She loves her babies, which she calls "dadas," trying to stuff her chubby little feet into any shoes she can find, putting on and taking off her sunglasses, and crawling up the stairs. We're all amazed at her every move and the boys compete all day for her love and attention.

4 comments:

Holly and Robert said...

So cute!!!

Kim said...

She is a doll! And look how long her hair is getting!

nicole said...

I love your little Jilli. I wish we were on more intimate terms quite often. ;) Love the sunglasses.

Rachel said...

I know what you mean about having a flash forward and seeing her at 12. I catch glimpses of my girls at those tween and teen years and I about have a heart attack! They're exhausting while they're little, but I'd rather they stay at this stage than grow up an become full of teenage angst!

She sure is a cute little thing!